- All Things Are Lights is a novel written by Robert Shea. It is the story of a fictional 13th century French troubadour named Roland.
Set amongst the historical details of Louis IX's failed crusade to Egypt and the extermination of the Cathars in France
- The Illuminatus! Trilogy is a series of three novels written by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson primarily between 1969 and 1971. The trilogy is a satirical, postmodern, science fiction-influenced adventure story; a drug-, sex- and magic-laden trek
- Apophenia is the experience of seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data. The term was coined in 1958 by Klaus Conrad, who defined it as the "unmotivated seeing of connections" accompanied by a "specific experience of an abnormal meanin
- Large collection of awful album covers.
- Jeff Vandermeer em Lisboa.
- Dub Selector - a flash based dub...sampler toy thingie. 9 tracks to play with.
- Peter Norvig's Keynote Address at the U.C. Berkeley Computer Science