« Home | Photo of Porcupine Babies » | links for 2006-04-27 Creating Badges | Bartelme ... » | I Need New Anime To Watch » | links for 2006-04-26 Us here now and then Webpa... » | links for 2006-04-25 alg: P&Ls and how books mak... » | David Takes us Outside » | New magazine focused on crafts » | links for 2006-04-24 Scriptaculous Cheat Sheet ... » | LEONARD COHEN: I'M YOUR MAN » | John Kricfalusi's Insane Animation » 

Friday, April 28, 2006 

List of (not so recent) Anime Series

Now here's a list of really great anime series I would love to have ^_^

Although I never watched all episodes for none of series given bellow, I do remember watching some episodes at AniPop or through DVD rips passed on from friends... and believe me, some of them were really cool!

I guess I've been away from IRC channels and the anime scene for too long, but there are really some great shows out there. I haven't had any luck downloading these titles through BitTorrent, but if any of you kind readers have any idea from where I can get them...

Inu Yasha (Here's the 1st Episode)


Vandread (Just an excerpt from the 1st episode)


Angelic Layer (Here's the 1st episode)


Tsukikage Ran (Just the opening credits)
Although I only saw the first 3 episodes, this is one of the coolest things I can remember watching. It's the female version of Rurouni Kenshin... a female samurai and her chinese friend who journy around japan drinking sake and ending up in trouble.


Comic Party (Here's the 1st episode)


Koko Wa Greenwood (Episode 4 preview)


Ayashi no Ceres (Here's the 1st episode)


Jubei-chan (Just an excerpt)


Gatekeepers (A promo)


FLCL (Another promo)


Suzuka (Here's episode 1)


Ayatsuri Sakon (Here's an excerpt of the 1st episode)


Top wo Nerae 2 (Gunbuster II, and Here's episode 1)


Panda Z (Here's the 2nd Episode)


Full Metal Panic (Just a trailler)


Yakitate! Japan (The 1st episode)


Ichigo Mashimaro (Here's a prologue to the series)


Tales of Phantasia (Here's the trailler)

About me

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bruno Martins. Make your own badge here.

Listening to


 All the Web
Me at BookCrossing
Campos Magneticos

Previous posts

Friendly Blogs

Powered by Blogger, Flickr
and del.icio.us